Not open for further replies.

nah444

Reaction score
hi i am ranting about these threads again:

The looking for a player thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/looking-for-a-player-thread-t22715.html
The who should I buy/sell thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html

They are too cluttered mods! Its impossible to find information in these.

So why close every thread that discusses about players?? This is a players forum is it not. These sickies are completely useless - they have little to no useful information and take to much time to read through as they are overused. Admins/mods you poor use of your powers has left the players forums with little to no value to the average person.

Can an admins/mods give me a reason why they close any thread that discusses buying/selling outside these - honestly admins/mods i suggest you try to use these stickies - they are impossible to use. The thread searching function is terrible on these forums. By closing these threads and quoting the stickies you are not helping people in any way shape or form but instead only adding to the useless clutter in the stickies.

Waiting for the ban stick to hit me for stating the truth.

I can understand your frustration. If you don't get a reply try quoting the message and post it again. If you want, send me a visitor message, I will gladly help you. :)

as the server has a limited usage. and if we have too many threads tht causes the site to close. hence the reason why these thread of yours and closed

Impossible to use? All you have to do is state what type of player your looking for, or what club you are at and people will get back to you. :P

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

as the server has a limited usage. and if we have too many threads tht causes the site to close. hence the reason why these thread of yours and closed

I don't think it has anything to do with the threads. It's when loads of people download the server goes funny.

hi i am ranting about these threads again:

The looking for a player thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/looking-for-a-player-thread-t22715.html
The who should I buy/sell thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html

They are too cluttered mods! Its impossible to find information in these.

Generally they are for posting in, not for searching. You post, you get your own answer.

So why close every thread that discusses about players?? This is a players forum is it not. These sickies are completely useless - they have little to no useful information and take to much time to read through as they are overused. Admins/mods you poor use of your powers has left the players forums with little to no value to the average person.

If we left every "I need a LB?", "I need a new CB", "I'm an idiot who can't find my own players" thread open, there would be 10,000s of duplicate threads. This is why we close the majority.

It isn't "poor use of our powers". Duplicate threads are not allowed, you duplicate a thread it gets closed. Simples. It would seem however that the players forum is now of little value to the average idiot.

Can an admins/mods give me a reason why they close any thread that discusses buying/selling outside these - honestly admins/mods i suggest you try to use these stickies - they are impossible to use. The thread searching function is terrible on these forums. By closing these threads and quoting the stickies you are not helping people in any way shape or form but instead only adding to the useless clutter in the stickies.

Waiting for the ban stick to hit me for stating the truth.

a) Told you, post in them, get an answer. Simple.
b) Search function is fine. Tried the advanced search?
c) We are helping keep the forums tidier.
d) Stating the truth is not against the rules, so don't see why you would be banned - though you did post this in the wrong forum (Site Support and Comments anyone?).
e) In some aspects I agree with you.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back