So many players at my feet

• Thread starter Thread starter Kurt1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Kurt1212

Reaction score
But what do I do with them?

I am liverpool in my 3rd season, won the league twice and champs league once, all the other crappy cups aswell. I have signed David villa and silva. My current attacking force is Villa and Torres, villa playing as a poacher and torres as deep lying forward. Torres won like every golden boot/goal scorer award last year and villa won player of the year (30 goals 25 assists, torres had 42 goals overall.) So my attack is fine, however...

My midfield consists of class players, too many..

Gerrard, Neymar, Silva, Mascerano,
Necip Uysal, apprantly a extreme wonderkid, another wonderkid who I've forgot, he's argentine and he is a beast, his first name is frenci or something and second name is something with Z at the start. I have a class midfield.

My defence starting lineup is Dossana on the left playing wing back, otemdami or w/e his name is playing limited defender with carra alongside him, sometimes swapping with aggar playing limited defender, and johnson playing wingback.

Now... Where do I go from here? Do I play the wonderkids over gerrard/carra or play some sometimes? I've put a few on loan (I also have bojan and a few other gems)? What do I do?

And last question, what roles suit who best? What does neymar play best as? I'm playing him as a AMC attacking role, stuff like that.

Necip Uysal, apprantly a extreme wonderkid, another wonderkid who I've forgot, he's argentine and he is a beast, his first name is frenci or something and second name is something with Z at the start. I have a class midfield.

Zuculini?

I play Neymar as a poacher, he scores for fun, I would say if you want to keep Gerrard/Carra in your starting lineup just sub them for wonderkids if you're got a decent lead at about 60mins, I find that's the best way to keep the first teamers happy and let the kids develop.

Neymar is wasted unless hes playing poacher, you could play the wonderkids over Carra cause **** be getting on a bit now

Back