So **** stupid..

• Thread starter Thread starter riap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 641

riap

Reaction score
Ok so Coates is asking me to give him some first team football..
And im like ''ok i'll play him a bit in cup matches and so''..
But then when i start a conversation with him, there is no ****** option to tell him that..
There is only **** like '' i'll let you out on loan'' or '' i'll let you go in the next window''..
Wtf is that all about?
I choose one of the options but then he starts getting angry and stuff..
I want to tell my player that i will trust him with some matches AND I CAN'T..
They should fix that kind of things in the next patch..
I mean ****..

One of the options is prove yourself in training. Another is telling you you have already given him a achance and he didn't perform. Another actually says you'll give him a first team run soon.

It would only give the options you listed if you had a previous chat and agreed to give him some football and have since not played him, or if you ignored the opportunity to have a chat previously..

One of the options is prove yourself in training. Another is telling you you have already given him a achance and he didn't perform. Another actually says you'll give him a first team run soon.

It would only give the options you listed if you had a previous chat and agreed to give him some football and have since not played him, or if you ignored the opportunity to have a chat previously..
Well it was the first time i ever chatted with him and only the options i listed were available..
I dont know how this is possible..
A bug maybe?

Back