So, who are the best tall strikers from the start?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 10K

Raffazza

Reaction score
I play throughout the leagues, from big clubs to rich clubs to clubs in smaller leagues (currently using Hoffenheim).

There are endless great teenagers and even lots of good/great fast strikers (just bought Vagner Love for next to no money, which always helps).

The position I always struggle with is that of a tall strong striker. I'm looking less for players who will become good, but ones that are already first rate.

Any suggestions? Cheers :)

Pavel Pogrebnyak(Zenit St. Petersburg) for around 10m.
or
Oscar Cardozo(Benfica) for 5-6m.

they are the best two that may sign for Hoffenheim. I signed Cardozo at Hoffenheim once, played very well, though it took until October for him to settle.

Pavel Pogrebnyak(Zenit St. Petersburg) for around 10m.
or
Oscar Cardozo(Benfica) for 5-6m.

they are the best two that may sign for Hoffenheim. I signed Cardozo at Hoffenheim once, played very well, though it took until October for him to settle.

cheers mate will check them out :)

By now, in City, with Cardozo i have 25 goals in 21 matchs...

soz for asking but i wanted to know how to make threads i'm new and dont really know how to make them . please help !?!!?

If you go to the place where you want to create the thred. ie general discussion. Then in the top left corner there is a button called New thread click it and create the thread. Its on the same line as the page numbers for all the threads.

Well, Ibrahimovic... One **** of a price tag though :)

Gotta agree with Oscar Cardozo. He's a monster who will chip in with quite alot of goals, although he can be kind of injury prone which is frustrating but still worth the risk.

theres a young tall striker at monaco i think who odnt become bad nd also adebayor is good

eugene seleznyov from shaktar donetsk.. bagged >25 goals a season.

Artem Milevskyi is great for 10m and he will assist and score atleast 20 goals a season

OSCAR CARDOZO!!!

You won't regret it!

Scores loads of goals, great penalty and freekick taker.

Play him as target man and the goals will just keep coming and coming...

YOU want a beast. this guy is a beast (for lower leagues) He is 6"8. great heading, great jumping and great finishing. i bought him once in league 1 for 100k and he was amazing for my team.

this guy would probably be good in lower EPL teams and great in the championship. but he is willing to sign for league 1 teams, which is great :D

TOP players i would say:
Adebayor
Oscar Cardoza
Santa Cruz
Amauri
Federico Kanoute
Adriano
Peter crouch
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
David Trezeguet.

Last edited: