So who exactly are all the "bug" players?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggaezal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4K

Reggaezal

Reaction score
id really like to know more of the "bug" players.

Bug as in definition of being highly rated in terms of their stats and perform very well in fm, but these players do not live up to that in real life. E.g. Miguel Veloso, Simon Vukcevic.

But zlatan ibrahimovic is an exception because he is just massively overrated imo. but so is every player to join barcelona (H)

I know only this two players you've been said. Vukcevic and Veloso

Asked some of my mates and they said Ashley young,Gabby abgonlahor,Gillardino,Mauro Zarate.

Would you agree? ive seen so many threads praising abgonlahor for the goals he is scoring and zarate being rated so high and yet he scored like 9 times last season and only 3 goals in serie A(irl) -_-

Vukcevic
Lukaku
Macheda

I don't think Veloso is bug, he is good DM in rl too. Maybe as a playmaker or box to box a little too good

Vukcevic
Lukaku
Macheda

I don't think Veloso is bug, he is good DM in rl too. Maybe as a playmaker or box to box a little too good
lukaku isnt a bug, hes doing the business in real life too, genuine wonderkid

Asked some of my mates and they said Ashley young,Gabby abgonlahor,Gillardino,Mauro Zarate.

Would you agree? ive seen so many threads praising abgonlahor for the goals he is scoring and zarate being rated so high and yet he scored like 9 times last season and only 3 goals in serie A(irl) -_-

Eh? You're nuts mate. Not only are Gabby and (in particular) Young underrated, Gilardino's realistically good. Zarate's the only one you could make a case for.

lukaku isnt a bug, hes doing the business in real life too, genuine wonderkid
True that, I live in Belgium so I hear/see a lot from him and he's really good. I think he only played against my home team once, he's really hard to play against.

David N'gog .... ya know, in fm its like he actually has legs ...

i heard lukaku was top goal scorer in the belgium league at the age of 16/17, is that true?

True that, I live in Belgium so I hear/see a lot from him and he's really good. I think he only played against my home team once, he's really hard to play against.

Yeah for ANDERLECHT, in FM he is the best striker for ANY CLUB IN THE WORLD mate...

Yeah I've heard Lukaku is the business! I also agree that N'gog is overrated.

Yeah for ANDERLECHT, in FM he is the best striker for ANY CLUB IN THE WORLD mate...

Not at the start of the game he isnt, but after some training and a few years of first team football he is. Much like any other 'wonderkid' youngster on the game.

He is a bench joker that will always score in first season, second season and beyond - a regular first-teamer for almost everyone...

As Dunc said, at the start he is average, but after considerable training he becomes great. Afterall you need to start off somewhere.

Miguel Veloso is the main standout in my mind.

well to be fair i think gabby abgonlahor and ashley young shouldnt be said as bugs since they are young and they can still prove us all wrong.

same applies to wonderkids, lukaku,macheda might come out big in a few years, who knows.

Look:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br4j5r4mf-c&feature=related"]YouTube- Romelu Lukaku goals[/ame]

Lukáku is great.

Lukaku'***** and miss on FM, some games he's good, some he isn't.
I believe Cardozo fits your description, he's insane on FM. But maybe not because he's good for Benfica right

Veloso is actually a very decent player irl. I haven't watched him too much because Sporting aren't shown much here on Setanta (usually Benfica and Porto take preference) but from what I've seen he's a really good player. Compared to FM then yes he's not that good.

Manuel Almunia is surprisingly good on my Arsenal main save. Still holding down his place at 35, only just made the decision to buy Akinfeev 3rd season, and thats purely because i cant improve my outfield anymore!

Back