so..

ilotimutoka

Reaction score
I've been a loyal FM user since 2003. Being a born and raised Kenyan in Kenya, I don't get to meet that many FMers. hope you all can teach me new stuff!

mark you must be a member of Cloud 19! come on you devils! ya i actually live in mombasa. right next to diani.
Nick where you from?

thanks for the welcome!

welcome to Fm-base buddy :) we hope you enjoy your stay here!

I am from South Africa :p Durban!

Hello and welcome to FM base. Enjoy your stay.

I am from England. Huntingdon. Our Gymnastics Club was shown on SSN the other day.

Hi, My name is Redders and I live in Middlesbrough and like Pie, lots and lots of Pie.

Hey, I'm Andreas and just plain and simply weird.

Hi, I'm Chris, and... i'm not that interesting at all really, i always put butter and jam on a sandwich together, i suppose that's quite interesting, everyone i know seems to find it incredibly weird, so yeah... that's me ^^)

Ill keep it simple. Hi bud :)
Im from Bosnia, place of mass genocide, on both muslims and christians. I'm atheist tho so I don't give a **** about all that religious stuff. Any why, I found my house on google maps, so, I'll give you a link, and if you ever want to visit me, you are welcome. Girls here loves auslanders ( german word - aus= out, land= country, I bet you'll figure out what auslander means )
So, I like football, girls, their eyes, hair, well, anything about girls get me *****. Jk, im not like that. I respect *******, I mean girls. Here's the link for my house. Stupid google maps won't work cuz im downloading a movie ( do you know how much a movie filmed in 2004 cost nowdays ? ****** too much ( I said ****** cuz I like Brits ). Wow, I get side track so easily.

Back