Soccer chief saves woman from leap

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K
Good for him, he deserves some praise.

Phil Brown - deserve praise? He's a massive **** and doesn't deserve any praise whatsoever. Used car salesman looking headset wearing arsebandit.

Phil Brown - deserve praise? He's a massive **** and doesn't deserve any praise whatsoever. Used car salesman looking headset wearing arsebandit.

thats a bit of a blow below the belt

Hey, askep I think that is slightly unfair, it is only my opinion. I also think you should not be using that language on here especially as there are younger people on these forums. Kris has been kind enough to put up this story so why don't you show some respect?

Last edited:
nice one. defo deserves some praise for that. good lad

bit harsh that pal, comin from someone who supports a team with a frenchman for a manager. am sure there's a few thing we could say about those surrender monkeys but....

What's wrong with you. Why don't you get an attitude transplant. If that was your mum he saved I'm sure you wouldn't be so ****** rude.

askep, dont be a ****,

WELL DONE PHIL BROWN

You're right, I was a bit over the top there. However, Phil Brown appears a massive egomaniac, which he showed publicly throughout the course of last season. Even this, he's basically just telling us to acknowledge his greatness. Pah.

edit: And I apologise for my language in my previous post as well.

Good on him I say. If you think about it if Liverpool didn't completely destroy Hull then Phil Brown wouldn't of thought about walking along the bridge with his team "looking for clarity" as he said and then who knows what she would of done.

Good on him I say. If you think about it if Liverpool didn't completely destroy Hull then Phil Brown wouldn't of thought about walking along the bridge with his team "looking for clarity" as he said and then who knows what she would of done.

aaaaaaahh. think we should be thanking Rafa Benitez and Liverpool instead. Well done rafa!!

how can you not think his headset is awesome?! :P

If she really wanted to jump, she would have.

No speech comparing the avoidance of relegation and the avoidance of jumping off a bridge would have convinced her otherwise.

Either way, he did the right thing, just don't think it would have made much difference overall.

She probs just went to another bridge to get away from the stupid, orange c*nt.

See, it's not even true:

"The players walked behind Brown during their stroll on Wednesday and can't recall him speaking to any woman, let alone one who looked like she was about to end it all."
source

It's the Mirror though so you can't really trust it. Maybe he has lost the plot

It's not like he caught her or anything... Plus he's not that charismatic :P I'd rather jump than have a conversation with him and his headset.

Back