Soccer Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
Omg I used to ages ago. But I was sick of the **** of the game (1 thing being always getting a **** team because the best are taken. The second problem was losing to **** teams when you have your strongest squad fielded.)

Few boys from my old team Kilsyth athletic couldn't stop raving about this, but no I don't play it, sorry.

Omg I used to ages ago. But I was sick of the **** of the game (1 thing being always getting a **** team because the best are taken. The second problem was losing to **** teams when you have your strongest squad fielded.)

They hgave made it more reilistic (insted of losing 3-0 as bristol city to east stirling it is now 2-0) and they have a feature where you can reserve your team

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

What is it?

A game where you manage multiple clubs in multiple gameworlds.

same :O

yeah i suppose it does get in the way but it is the sort of game you only need to check twice a week

robertozig how did you get those players in the first season?!?!?

i have an account on that but i havent checked it in a long while just got a bit boring

rejoined this again the other day i was bored :P on game world 1001 i think as real betis bottom division

Back