dfolkard

Reaction score
i am currently manager of port vale and can only sign free transfers and loan signings any ideas ?

Izzy Iriekpen-Free
David Cowan-Free
Paul Robson-Free
Febian Brandy-Free
Terry Dixon-Free
Oliver Nicholas-Free
John Bateman-Free
Stephen Hughes-Free
Ben Webster-Free
Gareth Williams-Free
Bob Malcolm-Free
Graeme Owens-Free

Gauthier Mahoto (MC) - Free
Fabian Lamotte (RB) - Free

And all those ^^

get some youngsters on loan from prem clubs. oliver norwood and scott wootton will go on loan from man utd and usually perform well. utd dont usually keep them and release them so they are free agents after the first season. yours for free after that :)

mifsud is good he will destroy league 1 and 2 and you can typically get him quite cheaply (hes free in 11.3 i think) wages prob about £1300 p/w possibly even lower

Thomas Ince on loan from Liverpool. Came to me in BSP and eventually got him on a free. also Peter Magnusson is a great CB available for free, doing wonders for Grimsby in League 2, pushing for back-to-back promotions :D

Just get Febian Brandy and he'll score 40+ goals for you every season

Get Bruna on loan! and Kaby got them on loan for Wimbledon!! get Brandy as well even though I dont have him!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Get Gary Hart from Brighton for 25.k somethin like that he is good even tho dont have him!