RossR

Reaction score
Okay so this year is the first time ive really got in to Football manager, Im currently playing on the Beta with Newcastle United and onto my second season i finished 8th in my first Season i also managed to buy a few good players and loaned a few players i bought Depay, Jesus Vallejo, Tielesman and Junior Mandala on loan also managed to get Bakkili on a free that was in my first season, onto my second season ive bought Patrick Roberts and Paco Alcacer. any ways enough of that...

My real reason of asking for help is how on earth do i find the hidden gems in the rough? by that i mean all these beast Newgens that i see people getting! please help.

Thank you

what i usually do to find regens is search by age between 15-17 in the scouting tab and show by value and just basically scout the highest value regens

Yeah, try to hire as many scouts with close to 20 on Judging Player Potential and then get as many high value under 17's scouted by them as possible, keep tracking the best ones for as long as possible to confirm their ability before buying.

Another method is to go through the youth intake page. Every league has a certain date for when new youth players are added to their squad, I think its somewhere between March 12-15 for EPL. To see all of these youth intake players, go to World -> Transfers, and there should be a Youth Intake filter from the options on the top left. Here youll see all the new youth players in all clubs, get them scouted too if you really want to go a step ahead and sign up the best ones quickly

Thank you guys, any one know specific dates of the youth intake for other countrys?

Thank you guys, any one know specific dates of the youth intake for other countrys?

Just google it or use the search bar, the list from FM14 should still be pretty accruate, there are loads of complete lists knocking about :)