Hii i have found some new wonderkids while searching players
I am posting screenshots of them here.

Juanmi-> Striker-> age 16-> Malaga
Livaja-> Strikers-> age 15-> Hajduk
Wendel-> Attacking mid-> age 17-> Atletico Mineiro
Butra-> Defensive mid-> age 16-> Racing

Comments!! :)

Last edited:
Nice finds, but I'm pretty sure two of them are regens? which means they are unique to your game and no one else will have them in theirs

Nice finds, but I'm pretty sure two of them are regens? which means they are unique to your game and no one else will have them in theirs

regens at start of first season? I don't think so. On every screenshot,u can see the game date!! ;)

Now just started another new game and can find these players mate!! ;)

You can tell when there regens as they have a generated face and hair cut.. you must have the generated face unticked but two of them are regens, the over four are real :)

regens can come of first season.... in my game, spanish team mostly have regens in thier first season.....
btw well find those player.... ^^)

Are those regens albinos??? or Anaemic.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Juanmi is a real player, I have signed him Previously. Turns out very decent. Not sure about the other 2.

juami is good scored in CL final agianst inter milan who i signed him from in one of my games

javier not on my game

Last edited:
I searched under 18, centre back, Francisco and this is the only player that came up and it isnt the same as your player + im useing a large db

Javier and Fransisco are regens. others are original. Sorry. will be updating my post.. ;)

Back