7.Din Mory

30.%20Din%20Mory.png

8.Eyal Golasa

Eyal%20Golasa.png

9.Rami Gershon

Rami%20Gershon.png

These are the players.
Hope you liked.

they look aight mate, by the way i cant read number 2, that rahimmin guy, care to put an english version up?

Steven Cohen is good for most championship and small prem teams. Can usually be purchased for about 60k too!

Eyal Golasa is an absolute gem of a player. Not many talk about him, but given the right training and all those sorts of things, he can become an outstanding and extremely versatile player. This is him being just half decent, but I've seen him much better than this (no screens tho).

View attachment 58000

beitar jerusalem

try barak itzhaki and aviram baruchian they are fantastic

i alway buy cohan if im a bottom half prem team he is very good and really consistent even bought him for liverpool once and he was in the first teams most of the season not to mention he basically cost nothing for a prem team

Eyal Golasa is an absolute gem of a player. Not many talk about him, but given the right training and all those sorts of things, he can become an outstanding and extremely versatile player. This is him being just half decent, but I've seen him much better than this (no screens tho).

View attachment 58000

Quality player! I signed him a couple of saves back and had forgot all about him until now. Great shout, sir. 8-|

Back