Some questions about player development

mitchell.sam

Reaction score
First, I'm playing in the Premier League as Wolves. Will a young hot prospect develop better playing in the U18 team (which happens to have slightly worse training coaches) or in the reserves?

This is of course if I am unable to loan them out to give them first team experience, which leads to me to another question: I have a few players - around 18 or 19 years old - who repeatedly demand first team experience, but aren't quite good enough to play yet. However, when I try to send them out on loan to get experience, they refuse all the offers! What's going on here?

I usually put the most talented players in the 1st team, and make them available for the reserves. They will improve from training with the 1st team, and get games with the reserves. Try and get a feeder team to loan them out. Or if they are new signings they may not want to go out straight on loan (although it will say looking forward to going on loan) so just wait until January or next summer and they will go out on loan fine

if they're not willing to go out on loan somethimes a private chat will help the situation.

Back