Some questions

kallemannen

Reaction score
Hey guys, my FM time is mostly spent creating tactics and playing with various teams, often higher leagues.
Now im making a very fun test
Im making a manager profile to match exactly myself in real life, starting unemployed.

1. Can I take over youth teams in club and country? how? Never see job offers avaliable from these types of teams.
2. How do I learn a language? automatically?
3. Does my manager skills automatically level up or do I get points who i spend? for example my determination, motivation those kinds of things.

4. You can study for licenses and the club can help u, how long does that take?

1. Only national youth teams.
2. The longer you stay in a country, the better you will get, just like the players.
3. Your starting skills depend on how you allocate your points, but after that they will increase if you focus on that particular aspect in your game. So if you do attacking training with your team, your attack coaching skill will increase.
4. Dunno.

so how do you take over a national youth team? never see them looking for managers

National youth jobs come up in the Job Centre quite regularly, most will be after tournaments.

The licence takes longer the higher up the scale you get. If you are coaching at your club while doing the licence your coaching suffers

Back