You might want to be a little patient when asking for people to test a tactic especially on the last game.

Anyway i started the relegation challenge to test this tactic,i used Chelsea and so far it is a decent tactic although you do get some odd results.My first game in charge was the 5-0 win against Stoke.
View attachment 181232

You might want to be a little patient when asking for people to test a tactic especially on the last game.

Anyway i started the relegation challenge to test this tactic,i used Chelsea and so far it is a decent tactic although you do get some odd results.My first game in charge was the 5-0 win against Stoke.
View attachment 1019401

thanks for trying it out, but i didnt ask for that. i asked for screenshots of the tactic and team instrictions not results.

How to download this tactic? i try sort out russian but to weird for me to be honest
help

yes but its in russian..... which is why i posted it here

View attachment 1019401
could you put the download link here because i cant access it. thanks