Someone help me - Frequent crashes in game

• Thread starter Thread starter fredster12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 809

fredster12

Reaction score
Hello this has been bugging me for a while now on FM13. I'll be in game, having put about 30 mins- 2 hours in and the game will just crash, the cursor frozen in game and I cannot do anything. I then have to turn my laptop off by holding down the button for like 5 seconds.

I thought that this was maybe due to my add ons, I deleted all skins logos and face packs I had on, but only downloaded a new logos because I think they are the most important. So chances are the issue was/is not any add ons I have had.
Anyone any ideas?

Hello this has been bugging me for a while now on FM13. I'll be in game, having put about 30 mins- 2 hours in and the game will just crash, the cursor frozen in game and I cannot do anything. I then have to turn my laptop off by holding down the button for like 5 seconds.

I thought that this was maybe due to my add ons, I deleted all skins logos and face packs I had on, but only downloaded a new logos because I think they are the most important. So chances are the issue was/is not any add ons I have had.
Anyone any ideas?

It happen with me also....**** man...need to reboot all system again....

Back