SOMEONE HELP PLEASE !!! I NEED YOUR HELP

sele478

Reaction score
First sorry for my englishSo...I tryed lot of tactics from all forums and sites and i allways got problems like constat crossing/shootsing without scoring/too many corners/my forwards just cant score.All my shoots are outside the box
.View attachment 31711 View attachment 31710 View attachment 31709
Like that
And this is my tactic
View attachment 31708
Once again sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand me :D PLEASE GUYS SOMEONE HELP !!!

I think you are having too many long shots because of your players PPMs. I think both Harry Kane and Gareth Bale have shoots from distance PPM, so are always likely to try their luck from long range.
Also,you have Mbappe coming in, so he cant cross. So instead he tries to shoot.

I think your problems are more with personnel rather than the tactic itself.

I think you are having too many long shots because of your players PPMs. I think both Harry Kane and Gareth Bale have shoots from distance PPM, so are always likely to try their luck from long range.
Also,you have Mbappe coming in, so he cant cross. So instead he tries to shoot.

I think your problems are more with personnel rather than the tactic itself.

So if i put "shoot less often " on them could that help ??

So if i put "shoot less often " on them could that help ??

I am afraid not. Players still tend to follow their PPMs more than tactical instructions. But its your best bet. It might reduce long shots a bit, but I dont think it will help too much. You could try changing your players or maybe adjusting your tactics. For example, you could play Bale and Mbappe as wingers, so they will be out wide, and not in a position to take long shots.