Someone needs to do this to him

• Thread starter Thread starter seany
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 631
Some of them comments are ******* ignorant! I have 2 cats and If I saw anyone doing anything to any animal of that nature, I'd be in the police station 30 minutes later being locked up for grievous bodily harm.

Here in Denmark, there were a few boys, around 14-15 years old, who lit a guinniepig (sp?) on fire and recorded it.

****** me of, as I myself have 4.

Point is, killing or hurting and animal like that should be punished HARD. They're living beings aswell.

Watching the CCTV footage, my mind was like "WTF?"

I don't understand how you can do that, and hopefully he gets a slap 'round the face with the law.

Anyone who does something like this clearly have psychopathic issues and have no place in society. We (rightly) went down hard on the rioters, we should go down much harder on sick bastards like these.

This sort of thing annoys me the most. No, not the merciless attack on the cat (although of course that annoys me too!), not the psychopathic idiot but the fact that he attacked a defenceless animal which had done him no wrong.

If he's so hard, then why doesn't he let the cat attack back and give it a fair fight (which would still be wrong)? This is the biggest form of cowardice, especially considering the cat did nothing to him in the first place!

Idiot.

I'd like to make him swing (or simply lift) a Pit Bull by the tail. A baby Pit, while being watched by it's mother.

Stupid ****

Back