Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

fergusonjr

Reaction score
Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..
Hey managers!

I am currently house bound for the next few weeks and I am hoping to find 3-5 loyal and dedicated players that are willing to struggle (if struggling) and play long hard hours, arrange to wake up at certain times to jump on, and really have a good run!

I am quite flexible on rules, leagues, and times(obviously)
I will start accepting friend requests via steam, and after i find a few players that promise to play long hours, we will create a new league!

(CURRENTLY IN A LEAGUE WITH 1 LOYAL DEDICATED GUY, HALF WAY THROUGH, YOU'RE WELCOME TO JOIN THAT IF YOU DON'T MIND WAITING FOR JANUARY, OR THE END OF THE SEASON TO REALLY CUSTOMIZE YOUR TEAM)
**English premier league (Tottenham and Man Utd taken) (No Editor)

So hey! if you're looking for the same gaming as i am! Add me! ask any questions you wish, let me know your online times!

My steam is - dan.whittingham
My names Dan!
Look forward to hearing from you!
or add steam id: borusen guys

Last edited:
im interested i joined yesterday but thought borusen said you was 3 seasons in not half way through im interested i play every day from 10 till late with only a few breaks for toilet and food lol

if you are what you're saying you are, then we might consider you 2 or 3, (dunno how many of you are there) for the future saves we'll be making. (not intersted in joining your save cause we already have 7-8 player constant team since FM16 but we wish to have 10)

this is the link to the current save

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ance-germany-england-spain]-network-game.html

this is the link to my steam

Steam Community :: yvek

5 newcommers that we had for this last save have quit due to exams or unknown reasons so new save might happen in 2-3 weeks.

you can see that we use special point system aswell. So if you're interested we can talk about it on steam.

Thanks
yvek

my emblem is a women with fulham shirt i cant write to you as we arent friends

i cant find u, i ignored you if u are Matt, couse you told u want to play championship, i dont know how to find u know

yeah i am matt i asked as the post i found said you was starting a new game the borusen said top teams but that you was 3 seasons in

you caught the end of the convo after he said you was in 3 seasons as i said the post i found said new game lol

i dont see you so send ivitation to [FONT=&quot]dan.whittingham and he will add u when he comes back online[/FONT]

is this borusen ? i thought i was talking to dan lol i have been sending him invites not you lol

ok pal when you ingnore someone it puts them in your blocked/ignored list if not have to wait a few days before i can re add you