Something really Wrong here

• Thread starter Thread starter Molenir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 767

Molenir

Reaction score
So, I'm managing Dartford playing a home game against Cambridge. And as I'm watching the game, the score is 1-1. I look away, and when I look back I watch my guys score again, and think awesome. Then look at the score, and realize its 2-2. I thought, ****, they managed to score again. Then as I'm watching, my guys score again, and it updates Cambridges score, so now its 3-2 against me. I'm thinking, what the ****?

The game ends, and puts me to the change screen as if one of my players got red carded. I click confirm changes, and it dropped em out of the game entirely skipping the pep talks etc. Then the score is reported as being 4-1, my win. Never seen this happen before, though admittedly I haven't been playing a long time. My 2nd season with Dartford, having earned promotion from the BSS to the BSP.

Oh, one last thing that was really weird. I remember seeing right before the end that my guys had somehow managed to pick up 6 yellow cards. Looking at it afterwards, it was 3-3. The game just gave my guys yellow cards rather then Cambridge, until the end when it fixed it.

Just something weird I thought I'd share.

Last edited:
Hmm really weird indeed!

Are you running the latest patch? 12.2.1? If you are not I would suggest to update, just to be sure.

If you are running 12.2.1, I would say to keep an eye on it.. could be a one time thing? And if not you could ask for help / suggest it as a bug / problem at the officile SI games forum (community.sigames.com)

At least you won the game! :P

Heh, on a 11 game win streak with Dartford. Picked up all these outstanding players for nothing. Including some really, really good youths that I then signed to play for me for 3 years for about 20 dollars a week. I love it when the premier teams release their youth players, so many really good ones, just looking for a place to hook on. To fall from premier to BSP though is a bit of a drop, heh, though lucky for me.

Anyway, yeah am running with the latest patch, at least I think so. Run the game through steam, and normally they update automatically, so I assume I'm up to date.

Back