Son Generated

FULHAM4EVER

Reaction score
Does anyone know if on normal career mode after 10 years do you get a son generated or is that only possible on FM Clasic.

Yea it can happen, though its a real random thing, just keep checking your youth intake once you're ~35-45 years old and check for the same last name. I've never personally seen it though.

Yes, it can still happen in the full version, but it isn't random like theinfinity said. It happens if you have a player who has played for your club whilst managed by you for 10 consecutive seasons (I.e. at least 1 game a season for 10 seasons) and then retires.

A player with the same last name as you will appear in your youth team, with you as a favoured personnel. (Other than this there are no links to you, only your name and being favoured. So he could technically be your brother :P)

I did not know there was any kind of requirement, but this is interesting I gota make sure to keep a player that long in my next save. :P

If your son only appears if you keep a player 10 years in your team, AND it only appears after he retires, it means that:

HE IS NOT YOUR SON! WIFE CHEATING!!!

oh , well I thought it was like, chelsea for example, Lampard has been there for over 10 seasons, so when he desides to stop playing (if he is still at the club), a new player would be generated namned "*** Lampard"

Back