Song vs Annan

• Thread starter Thread starter Cloud~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Cloud~

Reaction score
Toying with the idea of buying Annan. However I have Alex Song and comparing stats, they don't seem to dissimilar. Also the fact that Annan is 5'7 really puts me off, not as strong as Song. I've also got Camacho but he doesn't seem as if he's going to be the superstar he was on FM09. Thanks in advance for help.

P.S. If it's not clear the question is should I buy Annan when I've got Song and Camacho? (first season)

Buy Annan, sell Camacho. As far as I'm concerned, Song and Annan turn out to be pretty much the same in a couple of seasons' time; he worked for me. Camacho has nowhere near the potential he had in FM09.

Maybe im a "she", but ill always beat you in fifa (H)
If i remember we drew the first game? :P

back on topic:

Annan is a good player but not good enough for a first team arsenal player

Ok nice one, just for the record I'd smash either of you at fifa.

Toying with the idea of buying Annan. However I have Alex Song and comparing stats, they don't seem to dissimilar. Also the fact that Annan is 5'7 really puts me off, not as strong as Song. I've also got Camacho but he doesn't seem as if he's going to be the superstar he was on FM09. Thanks in advance for help.

P.S. If it's not clear the question is should I buy Annan when I've got Song and Camacho? (first season)

Disregard his height. Look at his aerial stats. Annan is faster and better defensively than Song, but Song's a more rounded midfielder.

Annan is good enough for most teams at the start of the game but becomes pretty much the best player on the game by the 3rd/4th season.

If i remember we drew the first game? :P

back on topic:

Annan is a good player but not good enough for a first team arsenal player

I remember, some good game :)

But I agree that Annan isn't good enough for Arsenal. With all the transfer money arsenal has available, you should be able to find better players.

No, Camacho becomes just as good mate if played most of the season :D
Annan may be a cheaper alternative if you wanted to sell Song maybe, maybe see how much you can get for him and see how much cash you will have over to put back into the club or use to get another player you need...

I always buy annan, no matter who I am. He's always consistant and scores some piledrivers out of no where. Top quality player.

Back