• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 528
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiibiin

Banned
Reaction score
In Sony’s ongoing legal crackdown against ps jailbreak and related devices, the organization has filed an extra round of court orders that target several retailers the USB dongle, including those selling variations or “clones” than me, such as PS3 Break.

Specifically, SCEA points out the particular devices circumvent the PS3′s TPMs (short for trusted platform module) within the DMCA.

The documents, yet again unearthed by garyopa of website PSX-Scene, contest that “the sole function from the ps3 jailbreak device is to circumvent SCEA’s TPMs so that you can enable the PS3 System to build unauthorized and illegal copies of copyrighted video game software.”Of course, it's not the same to the nintendo ds r4, we can't use the r4 ds to the Sony games.

Various user guides from forums detailing how install and run PKG files – much like the “Backup Manager” are actually stamped as evidence to compliment Sony’s claim. Unlike the last filing, open-source variations of the hack for instance PSGroove and PSFreedom, went an additional source mention now.

What exactly is this jailbreak thing? If it's what I think it is then it seems tempting, I can see why people go for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back