Sorry for creating this thread..

• Thread starter Thread starter Vanjagl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Ok, I know this player vs that play rule... but I really can't decide... Should I buy
JamesTomkinsOverview_Attributes.png

For 8,5m and 130k p/m

or

lvaroOverview_Attributes.png

for 8m and 71k p/m ?

Once again, soz :)

I think you should go for Alvaro, he's a bit cheaper by transfer and much cheaper on wages, also the most key DC's stats are +1 for Alvaro...

He would be my choice too, but since my other CB ( and other 23 players) are short and have low jumping ( no-one more than 14) I need someone who can jump. But Alvaro is cheaper and 'better'. Money is not the issue ( however wages are), but still, need someone who can jump.

He would be my choice too, but since my other CB ( and other 23 players) are short and have low jumping ( no-one more than 14) I need someone who can jump. But Alvaro is cheaper and 'better'. Money is not the issue ( however wages are), but still, need someone who can jump.

which team are you, which season and how much money transfer/wages do you have? also with the right tactic, jumping won't be an issue...

Don't worry about tactic, don't need help there :D
I concede a little, maybe 20 goals per season, but majority of those goals were from corners and free kicks.
I'm Vitesse and have 7 milion euros tb. Wages can be issue cuz I don't want to pass 2m per month for first five seasons, and if I get more over 100k p/m players, it's going to reach that limit quickly. Currently I'm spending 900k per month.

Yeah, though so about the tactic, but honestly, there somewhat of a 'near post corner' bug, my DC's score about 10 goals per season, so that's maybe a part of your problem... you didn't tell me which season, but try and get Siyanda Xulu somehow, he can become a beast as DC...

He's at Feyenoord, and I don't like buying mainstream players :)
You can see by looking at the SS I'm in my second season :$
Yep, I concede few from near post and I know i can't do **** about it, but I have concerns about far post, I concede at least 5 goals per season from there and even more from free kicks, they pump ball into box, then small flick from their stoppers and boom, they score.

Well, I hadn't known he's a mainstream player, cause most don't get him or sebastian toro who both have the same PA, while I have them both in my Hajduk team and it's the best DC partnership I could get...
I really don't know how to reccomend to you, but if your problem is Jumping, go for tomkins, but noone else... though maybe armend dallku or dzmitry verkhotsov could solve your problems

One is mentally retarded and other is too old ( I want a CB for next 3-4 years).
My beloved chairman just gave me another 4.3m for transfers, so I think i'm going to buy Alvaro and place him in right slot ( Limited defender - stopper). Should be good for Eredivisie.
Almost forgot, thanks for your time :)

One is mentally retarded and other is too old ( I want a CB for next 3-4 years).
My beloved chairman just gave me another 4.3m for transfers, so I think i'm going to buy Alvaro and place him in right slot ( Limited defender - stopper). Should be good for Eredivisie.
Almost forgot, thanks for your time :)

No problem, since I have no will to study and my mother ain't home and I have NO money, I play FM...

Back