sortitoutsi.net down?

• Thread starter Thread starter jujigatame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

jujigatame

Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem? I cannot access sortitoutsi.net or their file hosting site, fmdownloads.com.

How delightful that this happened literally 1 hour after I bought a premium membership there.

Anyone else having this problem? I cannot access sortitoutsi.net or their file hosting site, fmdownloads.com.

How delightful that this happened literally 1 hour after I bought a premium membership there.

Yeah, it looks like the server is not responding correctly at the moment.

Seriously, I have a whole lazy Sunday to myself, which I thought was perfect for finally installing and playing FM. Now I can't even download the faces megapack that was my ENTIRE reason for buying a premium membership at their site.

Very uncool.

its not like its gonna be down for the whole year of your membership, dont worry you'll get your megapack soon enough i bet

Granted, but sort of the whole point of buying the membership last night was to have all the files I wanted downloaded by today.

That's life, I suppose.

if your downloading using the torrent then if you started last night it will still be downloading

No, I was doing a direct download. I did notice that the download speed dwindled before it cut out entirely. It was up around 400kps when I started but by the time it died it was closer to 200kps.

Back