Sotirios Metaxas: The new next best thing?

shasterix

Reaction score
Just another BAP story. I know, boring. But it is also my first story, so I'll see how it goes :) Feel free to leave comments on how you think the story could be improved :)

View attachment 221858

Well, this is me.. a 14 year old teenage boy born in Australia to Greek parents who moved to Poland at the age of 11 due to my fathers work. I was always the best player on my school football team and I had been told scouts were always on the lookout for me. However my parents were reluctant to let me strive for a career in football as they wanted me to be a successful businessman, just like themselves. While I had the necessary smarts and skills for that, I loved football with a passion and when I refused to take up their career aspirations for me..yeah that didn't go down well. Just another icy relationship between a teenager and their parents. However after a couple months, the tides changed and dad sat me down and told me he has no right to stop me from trying to achieve my dreams, of being a world class footballer and a household name. He also said that if it didn't work out, it's never too late to be a businessman! He then explained to me that the reason his mindset had changed is because Legia Warszawa's manager Henning Berg had been in contact with himself and my mother and couldn't stress enough how talented he believed I was and he had been scouting me for a few months of he wanted to sign me immediately. I couldn't believe it, and within 5 minutes I was making the car journey from my house to Legia Warszawa's training ground.

Enough of my life story.. I wasn't quick..but my technical skills were that good for my age I didn't need the physicality or the height. While my lack of physical presence hindered me when I played centrally, out wide where I could work my magic, I excelled. I played down the right and stayed out there, there was no cutting inside onto my left in my game.

When I got to the training ground I signed a youth contract and then also a 3 year pre-contract agreement that would begin on my 17th birthday.

View attachment 221857

I'll be doing yearly updates, and I have set the players preference to 20 for managing when he retires which I plan to use a base for my first proper managing story :)

Any idea how I make the photos big?? I'm new to this I have no idea sorry!!

Just another BAP story. I know, boring. But it is also my first story, so I'll see how it goes :) Feel free to leave comments on how you think the story could be improved :)

View attachment 959947

Well, this is me.. a 14 year old teenage boy born in Australia to Greek parents who moved to Poland at the age of 11 due to my fathers work. I was always the best player on my school football team and I had been told scouts were always on the lookout for me. However my parents were reluctant to let me strive for a career in football as they wanted me to be a successful businessman, just like themselves. While I had the necessary smarts and skills for that, I loved football with a passion and when I refused to take up their career aspirations for me..yeah that didn't go down well. Just another icy relationship between a teenager and their parents. However after a couple months, the tides changed and dad sat me down and told me he has no right to stop me from trying to achieve my dreams, of being a world class footballer and a household name. He also said that if it didn't work out, it's never too late to be a businessman! He then explained to me that the reason his mindset had changed is because Legia Warszawa's manager Henning Berg had been in contact with himself and my mother and couldn't stress enough how talented he believed I was and he had been scouting me for a few months of he wanted to sign me immediately. I couldn't believe it, and within 5 minutes I was making the car journey from my house to Legia Warszawa's training ground.

Enough of my life story.. I wasn't quick..but my technical skills were that good for my age I didn't need the physicality or the height. While my lack of physical presence hindered me when I played centrally, out wide where I could work my magic, I excelled. I played down the right and stayed out there, there was no cutting inside onto my left in my game.

When I got to the training ground I signed a youth contract and then also a 3 year pre-contract agreement that would begin on my 17th birthday.

View attachment 959950

I'll be doing yearly updates, and I have set the players preference to 20 for managing when he retires which I plan to use a base for my first proper managing story :)
this
good idea men, i like

o.png

Good luck my friend !! Greetings from Greece !