Southampton 1st Season

• Thread starter Thread starter astrasxi84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

astrasxi84

Reaction score
Need a back-up/first team player for both DL and DR, got £8mil to spend, any ideas?

Jose guis gaya, But dunno how much will they ask for him.. If you offer as soon as you start the game you could get him around 8m. Huge potential.

DL/DR Kyle Naughton. Gino Perruzi.Chris Solly.Joel Ward

Abate and van der Wiel always more to an A.I club for under 5M

Jose guis gaya, But dunno how much will they ask for him.. If you offer as soon as you start the game you could get him around 8m. Huge potential.

Spanish clubs are very **** this year. hey ask for the buy out clause 90% of the time

Pavel Kaderabek from Sparta Prague costs about the same as Peruzzi. He's been pretty unbelievable for me. If you wait 2-3 weeks after teh start of a new game, his wage demands will be considerably lower.

I just finished my first season and for the first season i made do with Alderwereild as back up at RB and Taggert as back up LB... managed to finish 3rd - Pelle is a monster!! Signed Winston Reid, Timo Horn, Sergi Roberto (loan), fierro & Markovic (loan).

Just sold Ramirez for £10m and Osvaldo for £15m, so I've had a decent kitty to spend. Signed Balanta, Munir, Insua, Bakali & Kranevitter. I still have a bit of oney left over and going to try to ship out a few more players too - building a young squad all around Ward-Prowse who is going to be immense!!!

I'm upto the first game of the season now, I also bought winston ried but thinking about a back up ST as well, only bad thing is Spurs are sniffing round jack cork and Clyne.

Back