LStixz99

Reaction score
hi i started my game with southampton on the verge of winning championship and won carling cup in first season, beat reading 2-0 in final.
need sum good players for 2nd season in prem and europa league any position go 25million to spend.
Any Ideas please...........
(Would like to sign young players)

View attachment 199773View attachment 199786

Last edited:
I don't have FM12 yet, and have a question for you.

Did you edit the Southampton kits for you save, because the back of the players' shirts is all white, which is real life it is not, and the goalkeeper shirt does not have red sleeves in real life either. Bothers me being a Saints fan myself. Also made me laugh that you have decided to keep just 2 of the original and strong Southampton squad after just 1 season. That must have cost you a fortune! And Jadson too? Good god.

Check out Johnathan Soriano, who usually expires at the end of the season, aswell as Marc Muniesia(sp) and Montoya all from Barcelona or its B team.

I don't have FM12 yet, and have a question for you.

Did you edit the Southampton kits for you save, because the back of the players' shirts is all white, which is real life it is not, and the goalkeeper shirt does not have red sleeves in real life either. Bothers me being a Saints fan myself. Also made me laugh that you have decided to keep just 2 of the original and strong Southampton squad after just 1 season. That must have cost you a fortune! And Jadson too? Good god.
Na did not edit kit, all ready like it.....don't know how to use editer or download it frm,
got jadson for 8m but on a mega wage deal.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Check out Johnathan Soriano, who usually expires at the end of the season, aswell as Marc Muniesia(sp) and Montoya all from Barcelona or its B team.
cheerz for that getting muniesia on free

Im southampton to and went up in first season.

ST- Nathan Delfouneso, yaya sanogo, Lacina traore, kolbeinn sigthorsson
ML- Nadir belhadj
MR- Sven Muller (got 1st season for 200k and has been excellent), ryan taylor
AMC - Gylfi Sigurdsson ( scored 20 goals this season and second place in assist, voted best young player in premier)
DC - Roland Júhasz (definite purchase for your defense)