Southampton Championship! Need a winger and any other quality players 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter FMLegend12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

FMLegend12

Reaction score
In the second season, just been promoted as champions to the championship, need players to help me push for back-to-back promotions, have 6 mil after selling chamberlain, any suggestions?

look at who has been released from premier league and championship teams and sign them, Andy Keogh was a BEAST for me as Plymouth (he was top goalscorer for us in championship with 21 goals, then top goalscorer for us in premier league with 9, then again with 14 he just keeps improving) also pacey wingers do wonders to help your team e.g. Kightly from wolves as well

i would try to get danny rose from tottenham i got him on load for forest and he to top assists and got 10 goals, also i would try to get a new centre back from a prem team just to strengthen you defence up

Jan Chramosta from Mlada Boleslav on loan. Scored 40 in 32 starts for me. Also Paul-Jose M'Poku as a winger got bags of assists for me.
Dzmitry Verkhovtsov, John Bostock, Chris Eagles are all good championship players

Back