SOUTHAMPTON HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter flemmycfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

flemmycfc

Reaction score
a few games into the season i'm not doing particuarly well need some serius helps on tactics shouts and the rest i have signed darwin quintero help would be brilliant thanks

You have to be much more detailed in what you need help with. Tell use how you play and when/how/why you are struggling along with your ambitions

Cheers

Edit- I see now that is à duplicte thread to the one you started last week. Any reason for not using your other thread ?

okay sorry just need help i keep creating chances and cant finish can you help me

Well, what formation and roles did the assistant tell you about in the team meetings?

Also, if you show us your style Of play along with some analyze screens Of some Matches going wrong, we Will have à look at them. The match stats and from where the shots are taken, both from you and the opponent.

Well, what formation and roles did the assistant tell you about in the team meetings?

Also, if you show us your style Of play along with some analyze screens Of some Matches going wrong, we Will have à look at them. The match stats and from where the shots are taken, both from you and the opponent.
there m8

Think you uoploaded the wrong" match stats "( wrong game, crystal p, not blackpool and please use the overall stats containing more information). Could you also show your tactic and the Crystal Palace formation and I will tell you about my thoughts.

is this better

Think you uoploaded the wrong" match stats "( wrong game, crystal p, not blackpool and please use the overall stats containing more information). Could you also show your tactic and the Crystal Palace formation and I will tell you about my thoughts.
i cant find my screenshot of stratigies but it was very fluid and control

Well, you are using à heavily unbalanced formation. There is no need for more sceens. Try using à normal formation, like à 4231, 451 or à BoxMidfield and play some games and upload new screens ( if needed )

Back