Reaction score
I am currently sitting 3rd in the table, just into the January transfer window

James Ward Prowse is looking set to go to Chelsea, hopefully I can get £30m + for him
Victor Wanyama is looking set to go to Manchester United, also looking to get £30m +

Hopefully I can persuade them to stay, but if not I am looking for a replacement for each, Advanced Playmaker and a Ball Winning Midfielder.

Any Reccomendations?

Lucas Romero. Gaston Gil Romero. Diego Poyet. Pablo Sarabia. M.Diame. Sandro. D.Alli

I'm southampton in my game - do EVERYTHING in your power to keep Ward Prowse, he is amazing in my game! I have just finished my second season having won the league and reached the last 8 in the CL (sadly I got battered by Bayern). If you have to sell I'd go for Kranevitter and Tielemans, both have potential to be brilliant and you will have money left over after those two.

Sign Frederick Sorensen (spelling) - he can be snapped up on a free at the end of season 1 and is a rock for me.

Do not even try to persuade them to stay! Just dont sell them if you want to keep them. But keep playing them. Sooner than you think they ll settle down and forget they want to leave

After second season ManU (champions ahead of me) bid 47,5M for my captain JWP. Probably won't sell.