Southampton season 1 all positions

• Thread starter Thread starter JoeyTurton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 885

JoeyTurton

Reaction score
i have £625k to spend on improving the team
all suggestions for help will be duly obliged!

The first player I'd go for, to add to your already fantastic attack is Febian Brandy. Available on a free, will smash in at least 20 goals a season.

The first player I'd go for, to add to your already fantastic attack is Febian Brandy. Available on a free, will smash in at least 20 goals a season.
thanks mate, what formation would you suggest and who to play upfront with brandy??

thanks mate, what formation would you suggest and who to play upfront with brandy??

I've not actually started a save with Southampton, so I wouldn't be too sure, however assuming there is a capable LM and RM, I'd play a 4-4-2. Lambert or Connolly up front with Brandy, but the tactics and formation is more a case of personal preference and asking someone who's played with the Saints before.

well you have chamberlin on the right who grows to be amazing, llana on the left, so thats your wingers sorted, brandy and lambert, with lambert as target man and brandy as poacher, hope that helps:)

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

lallana sorry*

Get Alex Smithies for your goalkeeper, in monthly installments.

Quincy, would you have the supply to Lambert to head or to feet mate?

id say head, put lambert as target man on his player postion, and then you could have your team target man as brandy, and set it to run on to ball, never tried it, but it could work:)

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

i got promoted first season with brandy getting 27 goals, and lambert 19, so target man and poacher work for me:)

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

and maybe to set them 2 up you could go for shelvey from liverpool? but id say atleast try and get a creative midfielder in on loan

Back