chrissssy

Reaction score
Alright lads i have just finished my first season with Saints and pipped city to fourth by beat them second last game of season and was only 6 points of title.

I have obviously over achieved but as i am now in Champions league next season i need to strengthen drastically as my strength in depth is quite poor by my opinion.

My targets for next season are to finish in top 4 again but also get to atleast the Quarters of Capital one and Fa Cup. And i also want to get of of my champs group if i get through qualifying rounds.

These are my formation and you can also see players i have.

I expect to get around £40 million and am looking in positions to strengthen any ideas?

View attachment 365441View attachment 365440View attachment 365439

Thanks in advance!!

Can you reorganise it using positions in a descending order? It's much, much easier for people to give accurate answers quicker rather than searching all over your squad for positions to be covered.

Just click on the "position" tab till the GK is first and ST is last and post another screen shot.

Also, I assume you're using LFC Marshall update (you have Barry and Lescott) so how much did you pay for Lukaku? I signed him too however for Arsenal so I want to know what the going rate is ;p

I paid 36m + 4m extras but it was WELL worth it ;)

Yeh was really good lukaku 11 goals 21 games while osvaldo strike partner most of season 18 goals 27 games

Sell:
- Sell one of your CBs. You have too many. Learn to rest them if you're getting injuries or switch to two defenders/teach someone else CB role. Having too many specalised players never goes well for me (i.e. ST, CB, AM).
- Sell Lallana and Ramierez. I see you've listed Lallana and Ramierez is so-so.

Buy:
- Buy Ross Barkley for AMC/MC roles.
- Buy a backup left back. Someone like Ben Davies.
- Buy two wingers/inside forwards. They're easy to spot. Here are some:
Filip Kostic
Dorin Rotariu
Massimo Bruno
Lazar Markovic
Viktor Fischer
Jack Grealish
Patrick Roberts
etc etc.

The wingers are easier to choose because there are so many who'll perform adequately :)

So all up sell 3 buy 4 and drop weaker players to U21 like Isgrove? :)

Last edited:
The board only gave me 14 million so looking to sell lallana then maybe lovren for a big amount around 20 mill each so will need to replace them first hopefully try get some bargains but quality players

£22M for Jonas Olsson?!!?!?! thats insane.
Look at people who are leaving on frees and look at the teams that have been relegated from Premier League.
Eran Zahavi. David Pavelka and i highly reccomend N.Helenius from Aston Villa 26 Games 21 Goals and 7 assists kept Benteke out of the team most of the season.