hannabal

Reaction score
Hello Guys

this is my first ever story so if im doin nething wrong or nething let me know :)

decided i got bored with prem so thought id stasrt with a careear as southampton

Early sunday morning Lee Watson gets a phone call asking to b manager of southampton which he dully accepts, upon turning up for work the next day the tactics and everything was all over the place he was promised a £1.5 million kitty but wages were £94K budget so not much i can do.

New signings :

Max Gardel - 300K From leicester

Decided i needed a parent club for myself and decided to go with MANCHESTER UNITED. so he link was there, tried and failed to get macheda and owen on loan :)

tactics being used

4 - 2 - 3 -1 (deep) using 2 DMF

Pre-season - usually i dont worry bout friendlies but i wanted to c what my team were about we had a good pre season winning everygame apart from 1.

Bournemouth 1 : 2 Southampton - Saganowski 2
Cheltenham 1 : 3 Southampton - Hammond , Paterson 2
Southampton 1 : 2 FC Bayern Munich - Lambert ( Good showing dedpsite loosing )
Salsbury 0 : 4 Southampton - O.G, Hammond , Paterson 2
Eastleigh 0 : 4 Southampton - Gradel , Lallana , Saganowski , Scott
Totten 0 : 3 Southampton - Gardel , Hammond , Saganowski
Southampton 6 : 0 GH Academy - Saganowski (pen), Jaidi , Lallana 3 , Murty (pen)

( any screenshots needed feel free to ask )

all in all was a good start to pre-season so we go on the business of tryin to get out of league 1

first game up was

Southampton 3 : 1 Millwall - Saganowski , Lallana 2
Swindon 3 : 2 Southampton ( League Cup 1st Rnd )- Lallana , Paterson - this game was goin to extra time until swindon scored in the 92nd minute to break southampton fan heart
Huddersfield 0 : 3 Southampton - Lallana 3
Swindon 1 : 2 Southampton - Lambert , Lallana
Southampton 1 : 2 Brentford - Lambert (pen)
Stockport 2 : 0 Southampton

Not a bad start from southampton but not a good start either 3 wins from 5 games not bad but lost 2 ina row in games we should of won so after august the league table looks like this

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/hannabalking/leaguetableaufgust.jpg

Some good results there, look like you should be able to push for a promotion spot.

i play as southampton too, do you play saganowski or lambert up front ? :) & i got put out the cup aswell by Torquay on pens :mad:.

Hello

Well we have now reached the end of september and the team is stil justifying it self there been drama all over the place on the last few games

Septembers games

Southampton 1 : 1 Bristol rovers - Lambert ( Johnson painter trophy , southampton win 5 : 3 pens )
Southampton 2 : 2 Colchester - Lambert 2
Charlton 3 : 2 Southampton - Lambert , Lallana
Southampton 4 : 2 Yeovil - Lallana , Brandy 3

Due to saganowki being out for 7 weeks i managed to get fabien brandy on loan from manchester united and he banged a hatrick on hes debut

table for september is below

how **** everyone is giving up with southampton. im currently managing southampton and im top of the league 4 points clear with 18 games left. I find it quite easy.