southampton wage budget help

• Thread starter Thread starter honey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

honey

Reaction score
Hi guy I am currently starting my 3rd season with Southampton having Just been taken over by a tycoon who has given me a big transfer budget of 96m, and also 1.7m wage budget. The problem is I can't use my wage budget I am currently spending 1.1m on wages and the board won't allow me to adjust it there is no slider to adjust can any one help with this problem

do you have any pending transfers or contract negotiations? if so wait until they are finalised, if not you just have to wait until you can adjust it, normally takes a couple of weeks to be trusted with it lol

Hi guy I am currently starting my 3rd season with Southampton having Just been taken over by a tycoon who has given me a big transfer budget of 96m, and also 1.7m wage budget. The problem is I can't use my wage budget I am currently spending 1.1m on wages and the board won't allow me to adjust it there is no slider to adjust can any one help with this problem

The bigger questionquestion is why do you want/need to? You have more than enough in transfer and wage budget?

I am currently spending 1.1m and cannot sign any one because it will only allow me to give a key player £450 a week which is obviously not enough

That has nothing to do with your overall budget, since you have enough room?

How many key players do you have currently? Any deals for other players made, who are set to join in the future, possibly also on Key player status? Do you have other offers pending, possibly also at Key player status, that'll mean you're close to the wage budget limit if it all goes through?

Pretty sure you can only adjust the wage/transfer slider and finalize once a month.

Not sure how many key players at the minute I'm working but will check when I get home but I'm pretty sure I'm no where near the 1.7m that I'm allocated

Back