Southend 2nd Season SYNDROME

THFCxJordan

Reaction score
Its my second season and by some divine miracle, i won 9 straight games to sneak an automatic promotion and i now found myself staring into the abyss that is the extremely tough championship. To make matters worse however, ron martin decides to give me a transfer of 20 great british pounds, which to be frank, my sh*ts are worth more than that and i have no clue of what to do next. However he has really pushed the boat out on the wage budget and given me the grand total of 61,000 a week, robinho gets twice that. Anyway, im not going to keep blabbering on about my troubles and i dont want you to all start feeling sorry for me but i would like some help, ive searched all over the internet and all the young players from the first season are now more expensive which quite obviously, puts a stop on my dream of becoming a fast moving young side progressing each and every week like that other team in north london. Nor can i snap up any of the free players that are available at the start of the game such as (dare i say it) sol campbell, etc etc etcetera.... However i have got 3 loan signings of fran merida, darron gibson and zavon hines who all led my team the previous seaosn to that wonderful promotion place, and the only two players i have fooled into signing on a permanent basis is an ageing brazilian keeper who my head scout told me about to replace the quite frankly mildenhall who shipped over 75 goals in the first season and the spanish legend that is ruben baraja.

therefore after all of this meaningless blabbering on, im looking for players in all positions for wage budgets under 6,000 and on a free or under 1m as i could shift the wage budget around, preferably young but ill take anything. BUT, the main positions that i would find more suitable to my needs are a SOLID FULL BACK, BIG CENTRE HALF, AND A STRIKER TO ACCOMPANY THE SIMPLY ASTOUNDING LEE BARNARD.

thanks. safe.

are u at the end of the 1st season? has the new transfer window opened yet?

if not scout these:

MAGNAY (cb FROM CHELSEA)
SAWYER (cm FROM CHELSEA)
McDERMOTT (lw FROM MAN CITY)

Contracts expire soon, but bid 0 + % of next sale and will get them at a knocked down contract amount, he says

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

David Gray (Man Utd) & Stephen O'Halloran (Villa)

Both Full Backs R & L

Jordy Brouwer (Liverpool ST)

get a parent club and if not,just loan loads of players from the big 4

Back