Death Ball

Reaction score
I created the Tercera Activated database for Spain as every version. I've just activated it. I've done nothing regarding ensuring all teams will have working U19 teams or that they have assigned the rigth groups to be relegated/promoted to as that's a lot of work and I don't currently have the time for that. I have not changed names as I don't want to introduce a chance for incompatibility with the name fixes.

As usual, top four teams for each group enter a single cup style competition, semifinal and final, two legs, to determine the eighteen teams that will be promoted. The bottom two teams of each group are relegated. That's the closest thing one can do with the basic editor. Trying to emulate the exact working of the actual play offs requires advanced editor, with which I have no experience and that would take too much time at the moment. I might get the mood at some point to try, but it's doubtful.

DOWNLOAD HERE (link updated) or in Steam Workshop.

Again, there won't be full system. It's way too time consuming, past versions tended to create a lot of problems for some people, some of which I couldn't solve and it is a lot of teams that make processing quite slow, so it's not like somehing many people could run well enough, plus most will have to be repeated for next version. That means I feel it's not worth so much effort.

EDIT: My database doesn't get to the end of the second season in the , so fails to make the fixtures for the third season and I haven't found yet how to solve it. Niceman14 below links to another working that also makes the promotions as they are in reality, therefore a better version. Link to that HERE

EDIT2: My database works well with 17.2 as it was a game issue rather than a database one.

Last edited:
I realized I made a mistake and, when setting maximum 16 O23 players for registration, I messed up and set it to minimum U23 instead.

I've uploaded the v17.01.01 solving it to the Steam Workshop and to Mediafire HERE Apologies for the inconvenience. >.< I'm having to restart my career save because of it.

I'm a f***ing idiot. When I was first making the database, I remembered match rules said only Spanish players and set that. Later I found actual rules and corrected most (with the O23 errata), but I've just found when I clicked to remove the non Foregins I missclicked and it wasn't removed, so I've updated. Uploaded Spain Tercera Atcitaved v17.01.02.
Mediafire link updated in OP.

Apologies again for the mess up.

Damnit. I'm informed it has a bug by which in the third season the fixtures aren't produced. I ran to a third season and the problem is the play offs for the second aren't run. Today I will test the first try at a solution.

The problem was in previous versions I'd get an error about it not ending in the right date and I'd change it, but this time, when I tested rules, it didn't warn of any such error and the first season runs well up to making the fixtures for the second, which is where I stop my tests.

If it works, the file will likely be updated today. If that first solution fails, then I'll have to see if I find another possible source of the problem and then no ETA, though likely would be tomorrow.

Bad news :(: The second try didn't work. The third I can't change with the editor and, since the files can no longer be edited with Notepad, I can't do it outside. I'll have to bring it up to the bug forums, I guess.

Problems are resolved ? I would like to play with this update ;)

No :( Sadly the two things I could do didn't work and the third can't be changed. I'll try to have a go at it again this week.

Hey, thanks. In that case, that is the database to download, as if it has real teams and real promotion, it means it's better than mine. Also it says it's been tested for ten seasons. I wish I had known before starting my main save T.T

Any way, I may still try to solve mine for learning purposes and then to use the advanced editor in case in the future I get the mood to remake the full Spanish system. Though that would be highly unlikely, it's the kind of effort that, after how much it took when I did them, I would only do if I got decent money out of it.

It works with the new patch! It was a game bug, not a database issue, it seems. Got to the start of the 18/19 season with fixtures generated :D