Spanish Transfer Budget Fail?

• Thread starter Thread starter sweetchili
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

sweetchili

Reaction score
I've noticed a peculiar oddity about any team in Spain with a seperate reserve team and taken advantage of this from time to time, and I was just wondering if anybody else has noticed the same thing. Basically, you can artificially increase the transfer budget of any team with a reserve side in Spain during the pre-season by temporarily removing all registered players with a high salary and registering youth players instead, and then sending all these players down to the B-team, whom also takes over the salary of these players. This frees up your team's wage budget immensely, which allows you to use that wage budget/transfer budget slider on the "interact with board" screen and set it all to transfer budget. Obviously, this is far more effective with teams with a large wage budget like Real Madrid or Barcelona, but it can be substantial for some lesser teams as well.

that's right. it definitely need a fix. one of my saves i abused that flawed system lot. after a while it just felt like cheating and i decided to start a new save.

when no one want to to take over your overpayed players, you can just drop em to the b-team.

also you can sign a lot of players on a free. keep them in your b-team for about a year (no wages are payed). then promote them back to your main team and sell them for profit.

Back