• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Breaking News on Sky Sports News..

Spartak Moscow have offered Portsmouth £250K to end Qunicy Owusu-Obeyie's loan deal with immediate effect.

That's weird..

May aswell keep him tbh, £250k will do nothing for us.

Also, Dusko Tosic has joined QPR on loan for the rest of the season.

Nope, joined QPR on loan until end of season.
But yeah, the Owusu thing is rather weird. Maybe they're just being nice?

thats a weird news tbh. since portsmouth are likely to go down, they should take the money imo. ;)

Could be quite good, they will get him off the wage bill and earn themselves 250k, not a bad offer considering the current situation at Pompey.

Pompey need all the money they can get, they should take this, one less player to pay, and the money they get they can pay their staff for a month... well some of the staff.

Could be quite good, they will get him off the wage bill and earn themselves 250k, not a bad offer considering the current situation at Pompey.
I don't think we're paying for any of his wages at all, so £250k won't do much for us sadly

Am I right in thinking Grant has no say in who goes?

Is it all down to the administrator accepting bids and then it's up to the players what they want to do?

Am I right in thinking Grant has no say in who goes?

Is it all down to the administrator accepting bids and then it's up to the players what they want to do?
Yep that's true.

But then he never had any control when we weren't in administration anyway so just the usual for him really.

That's weird..

May aswell keep him tbh, £250k will do nothing for us.

Could keep a few people in a job. To me that is something.

Nope, joined QPR on loan until end of season.
But yeah, the Owusu thing is rather weird. Maybe they're just being nice?

The Russian league has not long started, Perhaps they need him back to bolster the squad numbers?

Back