Special Squad numbers?

• Thread starter Thread starter calcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

calcal

Reaction score
Hi all! 1st off,Hope you all had a merry christmas!

so i was just thinking...

Do any of you reserve special squad numbers in a long term save?

in my Radcliffe save iv'e seen myself keeping the number 7 and number 20 shirt number's for special players!

Just wondering if anyone else does this? :)

On my saves I always keep my 1-11 squad numbers for genuinely world class players. If I dont have one I keep the number free until I do :)

I managed to get a special player for the number 10 jersey. He's had it for three seasons now but he or my other players have no preference at the moment. In another save some player with an ego that dwarves jupiter demands the number 9. Sold him quick and the dressing room threw a party. He went to the press and told him I mistreated him and that delighted to leave.

On my saves I always keep my 1-11 squad numbers for genuinely world class players. If I dont have one I keep the number free until I do :)

Snap, i do exactly the same, but i also never assign anyone the number 12 shirt and 2nd choice keeper always number 13.

My gk always wear no1, main striker no10, n my midfield general no9. The rest depends on player preferences, And my 1st team squad normally be under no30.

Never assign anyone no13 though, bad luck i guess..

i always give my reserve LB number 27, no idea why :S

I'm always way too particular about this! :P

I give my defence the number of Manchester United from their 2007/08 season:
RB/Rafael: 21 - CB/Vidic: 15 - CB/Ferdinand: 5 - LB/Evra: 3
Don't ask me why, I just love those numbers for defence. The rest is all Barca's attack numbers.

DM's: 16/24
Playmakers: 6, 8, 4, 11 - All in pecking order. First choice always has 6, etc.
Wingers: 7/9/17/19/20/30

Then the forward 10, backup 20. Yeah, it takes me quite a while to figure out sometimes. :)

I'm always way too particular about this! :P

I give my defence the number of Manchester United from their 2007/08 season:
RB/Rafael: 21 - CB/Vidic: 15 - CB/Ferdinand: 5 - LB/Evra: 3
Don't ask me why, I just love those numbers for defence. The rest is all Barca's attack numbers.

Thank F**K i aint the only one :)

DM's: 16/24
Playmakers: 6, 8, 4, 11 - All in pecking order. First choice always has 6, etc.
Wingers: 7/9/17/19/20/30

Then the forward 10, backup 20. Yeah, it takes me quite a while to figure out sometimes. :)

Back