Speed of replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

RQ92

Reaction score
Right well in matches i always watch the 3d match view with speed set to max. In the past goal replays were automatically set to medium speed but now goal replays go so fast I can't even see the goal.
Is there a way to change this so that the match goes by fast but replays are at a normal speed and if so how do I change it to that?

Answer my question please. How do you start threads? Im new to fm base so i dont know. Ill go and find out the answer toyour question now.

When it's in a replay, you can change the speed.

What team are you and how much money do you have to spend because i could reccomend some good signings.

Yes, if you click on Match Controls (not hard to find) there is an option for Replay Speed.

*sniffs* i smell infractions... stay on topic smoggy.

as mike says its not hard to find the replay speed option

In the middle of a match click math day controls and change match speed to full and replays to medium

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Not for you jake

Im in a match now and in match controls there are 3 options with sub options but nothing to do with replay speed

replays - none, goals, highlights
highlight mode - full match, extended, key, only commentary
show highlights in - classic view, left - split view, right - split view

and next to match controls is the match speed on a sliding scale but nothing for replays. :S

so where exactly are the replay speeds?

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

heyyyyyyy i fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally found it

i use tv view and i get a replay speed option

yeah closed, it seems smoggy didnt want to clarify his comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.