Spin the Wheel 4-5-1 amended version Chubzy84

• Thread starter Thread starter chubzy84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

chubzy84

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to make you aware of a tactic which I have created with the help of using Mr Langvatn's Spin the Wheel tactic. Basically I've made slight amendments to Mr Langvatn's Spin the wheel tactic and instantly seen improvements with results. It works really well with my Liverpool save. I was on the verge of being sacked in December in my first season using Mr Langvatn's tactic then I decided to play around with the tactic itself. One of the best things I could have done. My team's performance increased drastically. I went from a team that got knocked out of the qualifying stage for the Europa League and lingering around the relegation zone near December to a team who qualified for Champions league football, won the League Cup and got to the final of the FA cup. Not bad ay :)

So far I'm in my second season and the highlights so far have been, winning against Inter Milan 6-0 at Anfield and beating Barca 4-1 again at Anfield. Both where Champions League games. I'm currently placed 1st in the EPL mid way through the second season, won all my games in the group stages of the Champions League with the exception to my last game away to Barca who beat me 3-2 due to the fact I had a really weakened team out. So not bad especially after some of the posts I have seen on here about players going Liverpool in FM 13 and not enjoying any success.

Anyway I'm going to stop blabbering on now. This isn't a tactic which guarantees 100% success but so far I'm enjoying playing the game with this tactic. So if you want to try out the tactic then you can find it here.. Spin the Wheel 4-5-1 amended version Chubzy84 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Just download it and let me know how you get on with it.

Thanks people :)

Last edited:
hey chubzy84. first of all. i like your formation. i always wanted to play with the three narrow am´s! i need your help. i am playing with arsenal, and just couldn´t find a tactic that works. i suppose you don´t tested your tactic with them, have you? would you think it could work? would you try this with arsenal, just for fun, because for it seems that it is impossible to win wiht this squad xD! help is much appreciated! thanks

I haven't tried it with Arsenal but I'm sure you can get them playing well with this tactic. Arsenal have some exceptional players in it so not many editions would be required. Maybe with a couple of additions like a striker such as Demba Ba and an attacking midfielder like Ben Alfa then this could work well with it. Just remember that your formation familiarity needs to be fluid in order for it to work. Hope this helps.

Back