• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
All (H)

Hope everyone is well? Right, down to business.

I am taking part in the BUPA London 10K run on Monday 31st May for a charity close to my heart. It is called RNLI Lifeboats - A charity who's main aim is saving lives at sea and that sort of thing. It is a charity close to me because prior to passing away a couple of years ago my grandad was a member of the Royal British Navy for a substantial period of time (Joined when he was 16) so I am really doing this run for him.

Cheekyness time, I have set up a sponsor page for any willing donators -
http://www.justgiving.com/Alex-Whitehousehttp://www.virginmoneygiving.com/AlexWhitehouse I am not asking for much at all (As the best of brands say ''Every little helps'') I don't want to make you all feel like you have to donate, even your consideration is greatly appreciated for a cause worthwhile in my eyes.

Many thanks,

Last edited:
Asking for donations. How cheeky ;)

Can I donate via Paypal?

Afraid not Sean, don't worry about it if it is too much hassle. I appreciate you considering it :)

10k run? **** that, I would be gone after 1.

I'll have to wait until payday then. Just make sure you remind me a few days before you do it so I don't forget!

I'm on the case as we speak ;)

Make sure you close the one on Virgin Money or whatever it is.

JustGiving gives the money straight to the charity aswell which is good. Once that's set up I'll donate a little.

JustGiving is an awesome website, safest and most effective way of getting donations, I would love to Alex but I am skint at the moment, it seems quitting the old paper round wasn't such a good idea :'(

Op has been updated with the new link.

And thank you Redders :)

I would donate, but 1. I don't have PayPal 2. I'm low on cash.

Still, wish the you the best of luck, and hope you do well.

Have fun :D

Thank you for your donation Sean.

Back