Sponsorship

• Thread starter Thread starter CFC96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

CFC96

Reaction score
i get around 55k a year sponsorship with a team i brought up from the Evo-Stik leagues. The average in my league (Championship) is 1.3 million. How do i increase my sponsorship?

Win competitions and increase your reputation. Im guessing you just got promoted into the championship and still have a relatively small stadium and fanbase. Think about it from the sponsors point of view. Why should they invest money in your club? The more games you win and trophies you earn, the reasons you give them to spend their money sponsoring the team.

Win competitions and increase your reputation. Im guessing you just got promoted into the championship and still have a relatively small stadium and fanbase. Think about it from the sponsors point of view. Why should they invest money in your club? The more games you win and trophies you earn, the reasons you give them to spend their money sponsoring the team.
That is exactly what is happening but in real life the money would be pouring because they would have faith in the manager to return the investment.

Not for a small market team just entering the championship. If its a team from the evo-stik leagues originally then it will be a small team from a small(ish) town that has a small(ish) fan base. No-one would be chucking money at that club at all. Perhaps once they get to the Premier League sponsors would want to jump on the bandwagon but the Championship doesn't get enough exposure to warrant high amounts of investment.

Patience is a virtue, just keep improving things by winning games/promotion/trophies and the rewards will come :)

Back