Sport Bets.

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 339
B

Blynd1

So, wondering how many of you do them, and if you already won a good amount of money.

I do them almost every month, won more then lost...

Max profit i had was when i bet to this season Chelsea v Liverpool , made a 200 euros bet (all money from other bets) won around 240 :D ahah. I just bet on scorelines, never other things

Used to do accumulators but only won one out of a fair few so lost interest, on occasion when im at home watching super sunday i will have a cheeky first goalscorer on bet365

have earned a fair wack from it so far tbf, put 20 quid on there and my balance is 45+ haven't withdrawn it due to superstitions :$

I always withdraw the money when i reach 500 euros, then i just put 10 euros and start all over again :P

I always withdraw the money when i reach 500 euros, then i just put 10 euros and start all over again :P

you make it sound so easy... :P I only pay with a few pounds, and just do accumulators occasionally.

you make it sound so easy... :P I only pay with a few pounds, and just do accumulators occasionally.

i only bet in the games i am sure i will make money. lower leagues and uknown leagues asweell :P

Back