PTeles

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here.

I'm looking for any good player for Sporting CP.

I only have 2.5m€...

Last edited:
2.5 mill/2.5 cent?
if 2.5 mill stepen appiah,and loan much of player^^)

Mate give me an idea of what area of your team u find weakest so I can help you more thoroughly, with ur salary I will suggest quite a few loan signings and maybe signing a cheap wonderkid such as Verratti

I tried to make my own team buying only wonderkids and young players, but something is missing.

I signed Kadlec, Traoré, Dodo, Toro, Gokhan Gonul, and sold 4 or 5 players.

I found problems with Traoré, Kadlec and Liedson I don't think I need more strikers.

I'm starting again. I have 3.11m and 28.59k for salary, and now I'm looking for key players for the team in addition to the wonderkids

(sorry about my pour english :( )

i sold:
saleiro (1.4M)
djaló (3.2M)
izmailov (2.4M) -> ALWAYS injured
polga (1.2M)
caneira (500k)

signed:
verratti (500k)
kadlec (1M)
jô (loan 250k) -> not that great, though
kara (3M)
juhász (1.8M)
livaja (free)
eyal golasa (275k)

i strongly recommend them all (except for jô and golasa)
depends on your tactics, though.

a good striker is a problem, though.
tried:
roque santa cruz
hector mancilla
santiago silva

not enough money, though. now with the game coming out and all you'll probably hear of some (at least) reasonably good and cheap striker.
(nao ta a correr assim tao bem, mas dei quatro secos aos galinaceos)

edit: just "surfed" the forum, came up with john sutton from motherwell. nothing special, but better than saleiro (and cheaper than what you can sell saleiro for). djaló is good, though, don't let reality discourage you.
also garra dembele

Last edited:
You can always use that option to interact with your direction... I brought Vela to Sporting for 17M while I only had 2.5M... You just need to convince them that you really need that player, and they will negociate him...

(4-0 aos milhafres? finalmente o FM tá quase real!!! lol)

Another good player you can buy (it's cheap on this game) - Cristian Zapata. He really is cheapie (don't know how much it costed to my mate who plays on Porto and bought him).

I'm Sporting in my save right now and I'm usually them in my FM games...middle tier league, good team (but not the best in the league), great youth setup, and good, young players. I usually buy Milan Badelj right away (although usually I have the transfer take place at the end of the season so he could get playing time in Croatia) and Altidore after the first season (he only costs a few million, and he's been great for me every time I've bought himm). I also like to buy Patricio Rodriguez at some point; he does really well but is expensive. Chico from Almeria was cheap and did very well for me. I'd sell Liedson as soon as possible before he gets too old. Veloso often times underperforms for me. Gale Agbossoumonde is young and cheap gets really good within a few seasons. Jose Francisco Torres is very cheap and pretty good.

diego buonanotte cheap and good ( although not good as it used to be )