DavThomas

Reaction score
Im looking for a AML, modric has decided he hates me so i have pretty much no chance of keeping him. Im not really bothered about the role tbh i dont mind an inside forward or out an out winger. Ive got abot 20 million to spend with the money im gonna make from Modric and im 10.3 update if that helps. thanks

Juan Manuel Vargas, Martin Petrov, Stewart Downing, Luis Suarez, Alejandro Dominguez

I'll second Di Maria or Jovetic

Try and make friends with Modric he's been awesome for me on my spurs saves.

I'll second Di Maria or Jovetic

Try and make friends with Modric he's been awesome for me on my spurs saves.
I tried my best, but in the end i just let him go and to everyone who recommended Di Maria Or Jovetic they both wanted stupid money for them.

I highly recommend Juan Angel Albin he'll cost you around 8 m but i can almost guarantee he won't let you down ;)

I got Jovetic for 16 million when I was Spurs 8 million up front and 8 million over 48 months with a 20% of next sale...

He's worth a lot of dosh anyway, becomes one of the best inside forwards in the game.

you know, that Gareth Bale's not too bad....

can be trained into an AML natural too

attachment.php

I got Jovetic for £10 million in my first season and Benfica wanted £10 million for Di Maria. Still do actually, might get him as a cover

I highly recommend Juan Angel Albin he'll cost you around 8 m but i can almost guarantee he won't let you down ;)
Agreed,he is a quality player,i usually buy him and his Getafe team mate Roberto Soldado.