Spurs close to deal for Khumalo

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 848

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham are close to sealing a deal to sign South African international defender Bongani Khumalo in the January transfer window.

More...

and they say its Arsenal who buy unheard of players :P

Well with ledley king going to be missing alot of games this seems like a likely move for spurs

Interesting signing, don't think he will play much though, doubt his injury record is as bad as the other's and with Woodgate supposedly retiring, it is a much needed signing. Wouldn't be too happy if I was the youngster Caulker (he is a CB right?) as he's gonna find it hard to break through now.

..and he set the tournament alite...

People say Messi had a bad tournament. Guess Barcelona better sell him, must be a terrible player. <)

Not really for or against this signing, but our priority needs to be a striker during the window.

Anyway, it's September, who cares.

The new Mbulelo Mabizela eh..

Not particularly happy about the signing, but I suppose he'll be a good squad player, Captain of his country Aged 23, played every game for them in the WC and scored against France.

Been on trial with us for a month or so, Redknapp musta seen something good in him then :)

type his name into google and it says Bongani Khumalo Rangers

so Glasgow Rangers must have wanted him to

Will add strength in the defensive setup at Spurs in an already-aggressive back four and midfield, so that there is adept cover for King, Corluka, Dawson, Bassong etc. etc.

Good signing.

Despite my previous comment, I think this signing is not needed, 'Arry waste's a lot of money, he has about 6 capable centre backs and 4 strikers already, with about 5 capable centre midfielders.

Despite my previous comment, I think this signing is not needed, 'Arry waste's a lot of money, he has about 6 capable centre backs and 4 strikers already, with about 5 capable centre midfielders.

Two of the centre backs are out.

They have King, Gallas and Bassong the main ones, Kaboul can be included.

Other than that, I don't see why Harry shouldn't invest in a new centre half.

I agree with the strikers part.Could you please sign Robbie Keane from us again? :wub:

Back