Spurs Goal Scoring 4-4-2 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter oldrd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

oldrd

Reaction score
I've used this 4-4-2 tactic over one and a half seasons. First season i won The quadruple (FA, Prem, Carling and Europa) with a single signing of lukas podolski.
Pld - 38, Won - 30, Drew - 5, Lost -3, For -112, Against -34.

Defore was top goal scorer with 50 goals in 37 Apps in all competitions

Also won olympic gold with Great Britain using same tactic.

Overall Played 125, Won 104, Drawn 10 and Lost 11. Scoring 383 and conceding 93.

This tactic however, does struggle against BIG teams away such as Real Madrid in which i lost 7-1, but i comfortably beat Both Manchester teams in the lead up to my FA win.

Comments and Suggestions welcome:D

Last edited:
you need a lot more than this to get people interested mate!

Screenshots of proof firstly! then more info about the tactic, roles, players, shouts, match prep etc!

Look at one of my tactics and see what I mean :)

Perhaps you could tell us something about the tactic. If editing the opening post and provide more information ( some suggestions beneath), not only will you help users, promote your tactic better, but will it also save you the time of needing to answer questions 100 times over. I know you agree that its much more fun reading how and why someone won the league, not just that they did

- A screen of the formation, an explanation of the roles and players needed for the tactic, the strategy and the overall flow of the game

Cheers

EDIT: beaten to it

Back