Spurs in 2012 stadium court fight

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham Hotspur seek a judicial review over the decision to give the 2012 stadium to West Ham after the Games, the BBC learns.

More...

Lol, give it up.

The fans don't want it anyway.

Is there actually any point, Spurs?

The people who decide which team is best for it, picked West Ham. Get over it- If your that bovered, just expand WHL or build your own stadium :$

Christ sake, your failure to get the Stadium meant you dodged a bullet, just stop trying.

why r tottenham being such babies about this, just accept that the olympic stadium is west ham's and spurs build a new stadia if ur that desperate

'East London's our home, East London's our homeeee, **** off tottenham, east london's our home!'

Just funny that Levy wants to take Spurs there, when they hefty majority don't want the move.. they haven't got a hope of over turning the decision as we're keeping the running track. I don't want to move there either, and neither to any of us West Ham fans.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Tottenham need to see this picture before they start getting a raging speed horn about the stadium...

Olympic Stadium, with Turf

Proves how much yourself and Yahoo know about this. We have already agreed a deal to bring in retractable seats firstly, and the turf for a football pitch is bigger than that.

'East London's our home, East London's our homeeee, **** off tottenham, east london's our home!'

Just funny that Levy wants to take Spurs there, when they hefty majority don't want the move.. they haven't got a hope of over turning the decision as we're keeping the running track. I don't want to move there either, and neither to any of us West Ham fans.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Proves how much yourself and Yahoo know about this. We have already agreed a deal to bring in retractable seats firstly, and the turf for a football pitch is bigger than that.

Well, i guess we'll see when West Ham start playing there.

Tottenham are getting way too big for their boots anyway, this kick in the face should do them some good.

Doesn't everyone wish that Daniel Levy would just sod off, and take Roman Abramovich, Dave Whelan and I think Phil Gartside with him.

Not even I, a spurs fan, can see the point in complaining. As other people have said, West Ham have got it, end of. What is there argument anyway?

Back